ICT Proposers' Day 2016 was held on 26-27 September 2016 in Bratislava, Slovakia and was followed by the Digital Assembly on 28-29 September.
The event focused on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016-17 in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It offered a unique and exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
Thank you to all who filled in the online survey. You can now read details of the results of your say on ICT Proposers' Day 2016.
Recordings of each session now available:
The programme included:
- Networking sessions organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2016-17, where potential proposers present their project ideas;
- Information sessions including how to prepare and submit a proposal in H2020;
- Information stands which cover general and horizontal topics of the Work Programme 2016-17;
- A European Commission ICT information desk to supply information on the content and logistics of the event;
- Booths, organised by village, where European Commission officials provide information on the topics of the Work Programme 2016-17 and which serve also as meeting points for proposers interested in the same research and innovation topics;
- Ample space for informal networking and bilateral meetings between participants;
- Workshops organised by Ideal-Ist: Help! I am a proposal coordinator! Proposal coordination in H2020 (26/9 at 15.00); Inside contractual Public Private Partnerships (27/9 at 09.30); and SMEs in H2020 - looking for H2020 support beyond the SME Instrument (27/9 at 11.30);
- Face2Face Brokerage event (run by Ideal-Ist), where you could sign up for short (20 minute) pre-arranged face-to-face meetings.