Check below the other actions you can complete:
- Compare countries' digital performance in the areas of connectivity, human capital, internet use, integration of digital technologies, and digital public services.
- Create your own charts and visualise the performance of European countries through over 150 different indicators on the digital economy and society.
- To check out how digital your country is consult annual country reports for 28 EU Member States, and Norway.
- Read the Annual European Digital Progress Report which benchmarks developments in digital in six domains: connectivity, human capital, internet use, digitisation of bussinesses, digital public services and research and development.
More information about the digital scoreboard
- Read the latest Digital Economy and Society Index press release
- Read the latest European Digital Progress Report press release
- Check the latest studies and open datasets
- Have a look at our reports repository
- Read about the data we publish or download our data sets
- Connect with us via SPARQL endpoint.
Digital Scoreboard 2018: Video
Explore DESI 2018 Further
- Digital Scoreboard and Digital Agenda key indicators
- List of indicators, their definitions and sources for DESI 2018
- Methodological note on DESI 2018
- Configure your own DESI through DESI Simulation Tool
- Review Eurostat Comprehensive Database
- Explore Prospective Insights in ICT R&D - PREDICT
- Monitor for ICT online vacancies
- Review the Europe's Digital Progress Report for 2017