- This page only contains FP7 related information.
EU Research Priorities
Research SuccessesView all |
- Back from the depths of Whittard Submarine Canyon
- A team of 28 scientists and engineers led by ERC grantee Dr Veerle Huvenne has just returned from a successful 5-week expedition on board the RRS James Cook. They used tailored marine equipment to provide some of the first detailed acoustic maps of the fauna inhabiting the vertical cliffs of the Whittard Submarine Canyon. In this interview, Dr Huvenne shares her impressions on an extraordinary scientific journey.
- Young researchers address Europe's ageing infrastructure challenges
- With transport demand increasing rapidly, an EU-funded network investigated how to ease the strain on Europe's ageing roads, railways and bridges, while training a new generation of researchers at the same time. The team used the latest technologies to improve maintenance techniques and design methods.
EU-China Research and Innovation Co-Funding Mechanism
Published on: 22/12/2015
'Transport Information Day' – Presentations and live discussions now available
Published on: 11/12/2015
Latest PublicationsView all
The aim of this volume 2 is to provide information on projects which were selected in the FP7 calls from 2010 till 2013 in the field of Sustainable Surface...