- Please refer to the following website for all information about transport research in Horizon 2020 .
EU Research Priorities
Research SuccessesView all |
- Volume down for noisy traffic
- A new road surface cuts tyre noise to one-tenth of that produced on today's asphalt. EU-funded researchers have now moved tests from the lab to Europe's roads, with the aim of providing a quieter, less stressful life for those living next to lots of traffic.
- An innovative and expanding journey planner
- Location-based services use information on the geographical position of mobile devices like smart phones and tablets. These services are expanding beyond consumer-facing products like the check-in applications (apps) one often sees on Facebook, and nowadays they are even powering advertisements, weather and travel apps.
EU 'single market for research' now depends on national reforms, study finds
Published on: 16/09/2014
EU project hunts for natural substitutes to synthetics
Published on: 11/09/2014
Latest PublicationsView all
The aim of this publication is to provide information on 87 projects which were selected in the Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological ...