On this site you can find and secure funding for research & innovation projects under the following EU programmes:
- 2014-2020 Horizon 2020 - research and innovation framework programme
- 2007-2013 7th research framework programme (FP7) and Competitiveness & Innovation Programme (CIP)
- search for funding
- read the H2020 Online Manual & download the legal documents
- check if an organisation is already registered
- contact our support services or check our FAQs
- submit your proposal
- sign the grant
- manage your project throughout its lifecycle
- The new versions of the Horizon 2020 work programmes have been adopted. More...
- New way of displaying open, forthcoming and closed calls. More...
- Consumer Programme published the first calls. More...
- Become a candidate member of the SESAR Joint Undertaking - Call for expressions of interest. More...
- The five JTIs - BBI, Clean Sky 2, ECSEL, FCH2 and IMI2 - are publishing their first Horizon 2020 calls on the Participant Portal on 9 July 2014. More...
- New features: contact organisations (LEARs); More...
How to participate
How to participateclose
How to submit your proposal and, if selected for funding, manage your grant:
H2020 online manual - how to prepare and submit your proposal, and negotiate/manage your grant.
H2020 & FP7 reference documents - additional information.
See if your organisation is already registered, or start registering it.
Dedicated SME page, showing opportunities and support services.
Work as an expert
My personal area
Access my personal areaclose
Log in to manage your proposals and projects. Depending on your assigned roles in organisations and projects, you can:
- manage roles and access rights of other persons in your organisation and projects
- register your organisation or update its data
- draft and submit a proposal
- negotiate your grant agreement, manage reports or amendments
- register as an expert to evaluate and review projects
Information and support
Find information and supportclose
For guidance refer to the How to participate and Support menus which include: