On this site you can find and secure funding for projects under the following EU programmes:
- 2014-2020 Horizon 2020 - research and innovation framework programme
- 2007-2013 7th research framework programme (FP7) and Competitiveness & Innovation Programme (CIP)
- Research Fund for Coal & Steel, COSME, 3rd Health Programme, Consumer Programme
- search for funding
- read the H2020 Online Manual & download the legal documents
- check if an organisation is already registered
- contact our support services or check our FAQs
- submit your proposal
- sign the grant
- manage your project throughout its lifecycle
- register as expert advising the Commission
- New release with the following improvements: My Formal Notifications, urgent pending tasks for project, management of blocked Organisations and More...
- Webinar on the new Beneficiary Register & Partner Search on the Participant Portal (27/05/2015) More...
- Launch of the 1st inducement prize under Horizon 2020. More...
How to participate
How to participateclose
H2020 online manual - practical step by step instructions on how to prepare and submit your proposal, register your organisation, and prepare or manage your grant.
H2020 & FP7 reference documents - legal documents, guidelines and templates.
Work as an expert
My personal area
Access my personal areaclose
Log in to manage your proposals and projects. Depending on your assigned roles in organisations and projects, you can:
- manage roles and access rights of other persons in your organisation and projects
- register your organisation or update its data
- draft and submit a proposal
- negotiate your grant agreement, manage reports or amendments
- register as an expert to evaluate and review projects
Information and support
Find information and supportclose
For guidance refer to the How to participate and Support menus which include: