The Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme 2014-2020 defends the rights and freedoms that people are entitled to under EU law. It aims to:
- promote non-discrimination
- combat racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance
- promote gender equality and gender mainstreaming
- prevent violence against children, young people, women and other groups at risk
- promote the rights of the child
- ensure the protection of personal data in the EU
- promote EU citizenship rights
- enforce consumer rights
The budget for the programme is EUR 439.5 million over the period 2014-2020.
Calls with forthcoming topics
Calls with open topics
Calls with only closed topics
In addition to the search facilities, the full list of REC Programme Calls can be found here.