Justice Programme offers concrete financial support to various organisations specialised thematically in the area of justice. It focuses on the following key areas:
- judicial cooperation in civil matters, including civil and commercial matters, insolvencies, family matters and successions, etc.
- judicial cooperation in criminal matters
- judicial training, including language training on legal terminology, with a view to fostering a common legal and judicial culture
- effective access to justice in Europe, including rights of victims of crime and procedural rights in criminal proceedings
- initiatives in the field of drugs policy (judicial cooperation and crime prevention aspects)
The budget for the programme is EUR 378 million over the period 2014-2020.
Calls with forthcoming topics
Calls with open topics
Calls with only closed topics
In addition to the search facilities, the full list of Justice Programme can be found here.