CALL: CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR PROJECTS ON PROTECTION OF PUBLIC SPACES AND ADDRESSING CBRN-E (CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL, NUCLEAR AND EXPLOSIVES) THREAT
Call identifier: ISFP-2017-AG-PROTECT Publication date: 18 October 2017
Call summary and aims
The present Call for Proposals aims at funding projects in the area of at least one of the following priorities:
1. Improving the protection of public spaces and other soft targets in line with the EU Action Plan to improve the protection of public spaces;
2. Addressing the issue of security of CBRN materials and agents in line with the EU Action Plan to Strengthen CBRN Security;
3. Enhancing the capacity of Member States' authorities and other stakeholders to implement the Commission Recommendation on the implementation of Regulation 98/2013;
4. Emerging threats to critical infrastructure and public spaces.
19 January 2018 10:53
Questions and Answers have been published.
You can find them under the Topic concistions and documents of the Topic : ISFP-2017-AG-PROTECT-Protection.
- 26 October 2017 00:30 The submission session is now available for: ISFP-2017-AG-PROTECT(ISFP-AG)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.