HORIZON 2020 DEDICATED SME INSTRUMENT PHASE 1 AND 2, 2014-2015
|Opening Date||18-12-2014||Deadline Date||25-11-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Cut-off date(s)||18-03-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|17-06-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|17-09-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|25-11-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Status||Open||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|OJ reference||OJ C361/9 of 11 December 2013|
Please note that the budget figure in the main heading refers to the overall budget available for phase 2 actions in 2015. The indicative budgets, including the breakdown of the budget according to the different phases of the SME Instrument, is provided in the H2020 Work Programme parts for the Societal Challenges and for the Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies (LEITS). Please refer to "call documents".
The number of proposals received in relation to the first 2015 cut-off of Phase 2, totals 614.
The submission session is now available for: BG-12-2015(SME-2), BIOTEC-5b-2015(SME-2), DRS-17-2015(SME-2), ICT-37-2015(SME-2), INSO-10-2015(SME-2), INSO-9-2015(SME-2), IT-1-2015(SME-2), NMP-25-2015(SME-2), PHC-12-2015(SME-2), SC5-20-2015(SME-2), SFS-08-2015(SME-2), SIE-01-2015(SME-2), Space-SME-2015-2(SME-2)
- 18-12-2014 10:22:54 The submission session is now available for: BG-12-2015(SME-2), BIOTEC-5b-2015(SME-2), DRS-17-2015(SME-2), ICT-37-2015(SME-2), INSO-10-2015(SME-2), INSO-9-2015(SME-2), IT-1-2015(SME-2), NMP-25-2015(SME-2), PHC-12-2015(SME-2), SC5-20-2015(SME-2), SFS-08-2015(SME-2), SIE-01-2015(SME-2), Space-SME-2015-2(SME-2)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
|Topic:||BG-12-2015: Supporting SMEs efforts for the development - deployment and market replication of innovative solutions for blue growth|
|Topic:||BIOTEC-5b-2015: SME boosting biotechnology-based industrial processes driving competitiveness and sustainability|
|Topic:||DRS-17-2015: Critical infrastructure protection topic 7: SME instrument topic: Protection of Urban soft targets and critical infrastructures|
|Topic:||NMP-25-2015: Accelerating the uptake of nanotechnologies, advanced materials or advanced manufacturing and processing technologies by SMEs|
|Topic:||PHC-12-2015: Clinical research for the validation of biomarkers and/or diagnostic medical devices|
|Topic:||SC5-20-2015: Boosting the potential of small businesses for eco-innovation and a sustainable supply of raw materials|
A proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- WP H2020 - 7. Innovation in SMEs en
- WP H2020 - 5i. Information and communication technologies (ICT) en
- WP H2020 - 5ii. Nanotechnologies, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing and processing, biotechnology en
- WP H2020 - 5iii. Space en
- WP H2020 - 8. Health, demographic change and wellbeing en
- WP H2020 - 9. Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy en
- WP H2020 - 10. Secure, clean and efficient energy en
- WP H2020 - 11. Smart, green and integrated transport en
- WP H2020 - 12. Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials en
- WP H2020 - 13. Europe in a changing world - inclusive, innovative and reflective societies en
- WP H2020 - 14. Secure societies - protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
National Contact Points (NCP) - contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.