CALL: MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS
Call identifier: H2020-MSCA-IF-2016 Publication date: 14 October 2015
01 February 2017 09:18
An updated document informing on the percentage of proposals with a given score or higher (per ranking list) is available under the tab 'Topic conditions and documents' , section 8 "Additional documents". This document also shows the funding range.
27 January 2017 12:04
Letters informing on the results of the evaluation are being sent to applicants.
Under the tab 'Topic conditions and documents' the following documents are available in section 8. "Additional documents":
- An overview of the evaluation results (Flash Call Information);
- A document informing on the percentage of proposals with a given score or higher, per ranking list. The document also shows the funding range.
21 September 2016 10:47
A total of 8,946 proposals were submitted in response to this call. The number of proposals for each type of action is shown below:
- Standard European Fellowships (MSCA-IF-EF-ST): 7,140 proposals
- Career Restart Panel (MSCA-IF-EF-CAR): 251 proposals
- Reintegration Panel (MSCA-IF-EF-RI): 528 proposals
- Society & Enterprise Panel (MSCA-IF-EF-SE): 111 proposals
- Global Fellowships (MSCA-IF-GF): 916 proposals
16 August 2016 14:59
The previously announced version 1.4 of the Guide for Applicants is repealed, version 1.3 of the Guide for Applicants, available here, remains valid.
11 August 2016 17:08
11 August 2016 16:15
The version 1.4 of the Guide for Applicants is online, with some clarification on subcriterion 1.4 at page 44.
27 July 2016 11:28
1. Added words about long-term residence (assimilation rule) (page 4)
2. Change in reference to the new H2020 Work Programme 2016-2017 (page 5, 30)
3. New rule for entities with legal and capital link to the beneficiary (page 7, 8)
4. New rule for additional employment contracts (page 8)
5. Added words about the mobility rule (page 16)
6. Change in the IF budget (page 27, 29)
7. Outcome of previous evaluations (page 37)
14 June 2016 11:28
The version 1.1 of the Guide for Applicants is online. The minor changes (listed in p.2) are the following ones:
- clarification in the definition of mobility for Global Fellowships (page 1)
- references to the Unique Registration Facilities have been deleted (page 8)
- definition has been added and example deleted for SE Panel (page 13)
- a paragraph has been added in section 1.4 - reference to CV (page 43)
- hyperlinks have been embedded in the text - where relevant
03 June 2016 16:45
As of 03/06/2016, there is a new version of the proposals' submission forms, which is now correctly displaying the call-specific questions.
To make sure that the information in the proposals' call-specific questions is correctly stored and displayed, applicants should open their proposal and save it again.
- 15 April 2016 17:55 The submission session is now available for: MSCA-IF-2016(MSCA-IF-EF-CAR-MSCA-IF-EF-RI-MSCA-IF-GF-MSCA-IF-EF-SE-MSCA-IF-EF-ST)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.