CALL: COFUND - CO-FUNDING OF REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMMES
Call identifier: H2020-MSCA-COFUND-2014
Publication date: 10-04-2014
The COFUND scheme aims at stimulating regional, national or international programmes to foster excellence in researchers' training, mobility and career development, spreading the best practices of Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions.
This will be achieved by co-funding new or existing regional, national, and international programmes to open up to, and provide for, international, intersectoral and interdisciplinary research training, as well as transnational and cross-sectoral mobility of researchers at all stages of their career.
Each proposal funded under the COFUND scheme shall have a sole participant that will be responsible for the availability of the necessary matching funds to execute the proposal.
Participants submit multi-annual proposals for new or existing doctoral programmes or fellowship programmes that may be run at regional, national or international level. The evaluation is organised in two different panels: A) Doctoral programmes and B) Fellowship programmes. Support cannot be awarded to researchers who are already permanently employed at the host organisation.
The COFUND scheme will on a voluntary basis exploit synergies between European Union actions and those at regional and national level, as well as with other actions at international level. The scheme will have a leverage effect on regional, national or international funding programmes for early-stage researchers and experienced researchers. This impact is expected to extend to:
1. enabling the relevant regional, national and international actors to contribute significantly to the development within their own setting of high quality human resources, by introducing and/or further developing the trans-national dimension of their offers;
2. increasing the numerical and/or qualitative impact, in terms of supported researchers or working/employment conditions;
3. combating fragmentation in terms of objectives, evaluation methods and working conditions of regional, national or international offers in this area.
A total of 103 proposals were submitted in response to this call.The number of proposals for each topic is shown below.
- Doctoral Programmes: 50 proposals
- Fellowship Programmes: 53 proposals
There has been an update on the Associated Countries document. The update is related to the association of Switzerland to parts of Horizon 2020.
- 25-04-2014 16:53:47 The submission session is now available for: MSCA-COFUND-2014-DP(MSCA-COFUND-DP), MSCA-COFUND-2014-FP(MSCA-COFUND-FP)
IMPORTANT: The link for the submission of proposals for each topic will be made available as soon as possible.
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.