26 April 2018 17:15
A total of 61 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
- Transport – total 20 proposals
- Energy – total 25 proposals
- Overarching – total 1 proposal
- Cross-cutting – total 15 proposals
Topic 01-1: 3
Topic 02-1: 5
Topic 03-1: 1
Topic 04-1: 2
3 proposals were withdrawn by the FCH2 JU services due to abusive submission (2) and for IT testing (1).
The evaluation of the proposals is planned to start by mid-May 2018 and will be closed by end of June 2018. Applicants will be informed on the outcome of the evaluations by the beginning of August 2018.
26 February 2018 18:42
Following an agreement between the US Department of Energy, DoE and the FCH JU, please note that for the following topics:
FCH-04-1-2018: PNR for safety of hydrogen driven vehicles and transport through tunnels and similar confined spaces
FCH-04-2-2018: Hydrogen admixtures in the natural gas grid
FCH-04-3-2018: Accelerated Stress Testing (AST) protocols for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC)
legal entities established in the United States and participating in a proposal to be funded by the FCH JU programme are encouraged to explore potential future opportunities for funding in similar topics through the US Department of Energy.
More information is available at:
02 February 2018 12:23
The template - Part B for CSA has been revised in compliance with General Annex B of H2020
- 16 January 2018 00:30 The submission session is now available for: FCH-04-2-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-01-6-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-04-1-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-01-7-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-03-1-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-02-4-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-04-3-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-02-7-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-02-8-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-02-5-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-01-3-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-02-6-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-01-4-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-01-5-2018(FCH2-RIA), FCH-01-1-2018(FCH2-IA), FCH-01-2-2018(FCH2-IA), FCH-04-4-2018(FCH2-CSA), FCH-02-1-2018(FCH2-IA), FCH-02-2-2018(FCH2-IA), FCH-02-3-2018(FCH2-IA)
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.