APPLICATIONS IN SATELLITE NAVIGATION-GALILEO 2014
H2020-Galileo-2014-1Sub call of: H2020-Galileo-GSA-2014-2015
|Opening Date||11-12-2013||Deadline Date||03-04-2014 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)|
|Budget||€38,000,000||Main Pillar||Industrial Leadership|
|Status||Closed||OJ reference||OJ C 361 of 11.12.2013|
A total of 109 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
The number of proposal for each topic is shown below:
- GALILEO-1-2014: EGNSS applications: 40
- GALILEO-2-2014: Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) based EGNSS applications: 35
- GALILEO-3-2014: Releasing the potential of EGNSS applications through international cooperation: 11
- GALILEO-4-2014: EGNSS awareness raising, capacity building and/or promotion activities, inside or outside of the European Union: 23
More Call updates +
Topics and submission service
To access the Submission Service, please select the TOPIC of your interest and then open the Submission Service tab.
To access existing draft proposals, please login to the portal and select My Proposals from the My Area menu.
- GALILEO-1-2014: EGNSS applications
- GALILEO-2-2014: Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) based EGNSS applications
- GALILEO-3-2014: Releasing the potential of EGNSS applications through international cooperation
- GALILEO-4-2014: EGNSS awareness raising, capacity building and/or promotion activities, inside or outside of the European Union
In H2020, a proposal is submitted to a specific topic. The full set of information for preparing a proposal for a topic (eligibility and evaluation conditions, proposal templates, evaluation forms, etc.) is available on the topic conditions page. Select a topic from the call description page or go to Search Topics.
- WP H2020 - 5iii. Space en
- Legal basis - Specific Programme H2020 en
- WP H2020 - 1. Introduction en
- WP H2020 - 5. Introduction to Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies (LEITs) en
- Legal basis - Framework Programme H2020 en
- Legal basis - Rules for Participation en
- WP H2020 - 19. General Annexes en
- Template for Preliminary Business Plan applicable for topics: GALILEO-1-2014, GALILEO-2-2014 and GALILEO-3-2014 en
National Contact Points (NCP) – contact your NCP for further assistance.
Enterprise Europe Network – contact your EEN national contact point for advice to businesses with special focus on SMEs. The support includes guidance on the EU research funding.
Research Enquiry Service – ask questions about any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular.
IT Helpdesk – contact the Participant Portal IT helpdesk for questions such as forgotten passwords, access rights and roles, technical aspects of submission of proposals, etc.
European IPR Helpdesk assists you on intellectual property issues.
Partner Search Services helps you find a partner organisation for your proposal.
H2020 Funding Guide your online guide on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant.