EU-funding is provided for information provision and promotion measures concerning agricultural products implemented in the internal market and in third countries with the main objective of enhancing the competitiveness of the Union agricultural sector.
The specific objectives are:
- (a) increase awareness of the merits of Union agricultural products and of the high standards applicable to the production methods in the Union;
- (b) increase the competitiveness and consumption of Union agricultural products and certain food products and to raise their profile both inside and outside the Union;
- (c) increase the awareness and recognition of Union quality schemes;
- (d) increase the market share of Union agricultural products and certain food products, specifically focusing on those markets in third countries that have the highest growth potential;
- (e) restore normal market conditions in the event of serious market disturbance, loss of consumer confidence or other specific problems.
Financial support is provided to organisations representative of the agricultural sector(s) concerned on the national or EU level to implement information and promotion campaigns. The co-financing budget for 2016 was 111 million EUR and for 2017 133 million EUR are foreseen. The budget will further increase in the coming years.
Calls with forthcoming topics
Calls with open topics
Calls with only closed topics
In addition to the search facilities, the full list of AGRI Calls can be found here.