European Research Area
Food, agriculture and fisheries, and biotechnology
Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
Key Enabling Technologies
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
New materials and new production technologies
SME - Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Science with and for Society
Socio-Economic Sciences and Humanities
Forum: Better research for better health, a holistic approach to challenges and opportunities
21 January 2016, Brussels
SAVE THE DATE!
At the end of its first year, the Scientific Panel for Health will be presenting its initial findings at a public conference to be held on 21 January 2016.
The European Commission's Scientific Panel for Health (SPH)is a unique group of experts from across Europe that advises the European Commission on long-term challenges and bottlenecks in the health research domain, and on the potential solutions to them.
This conference will be an opportunity for a wide range of stakeholders in health to participate and provide input into this process, and to meet with members of the Scientific Panel for Health.
- Final programme 751 KB
- Introduction - K. Sipido 1.8 MB
- I.1 Breaking down the barriers U Ringborg 3.7 MB
- I.2 Cross-border collaboration in infectious disease R Bertollini 1.5 MB
- I.3 Global public health and prevention programmes V Fuster 2.8 MB
- II.1 Breaking Down Borders Between Public and Private T Otis 1.2 MB
- II.2 Research and European Reference Networks A Rys 1.3 MB
- III.1 Clinical trial co-ordination F Meunier 767 KB
- III.2 The regulatory framework as a facilitating environment for innovation H-G Eichler 388 KB
- III.3 Enabling and disruptive technologies P Timmers 892 KB
- IV Patients expectations for and participation in the research agenda A Olauson 986 KB
- Final words A need for action & a vision for the future D Ganten 1.3 MB
- Speakers' biographies 1.1 MB
- Participants 317 KB
- Minutes of the event 346 KB
- Vision Paper 'Better Research for Better Health' 329 KB
ThemesEC-organised event | Health | Horizon 2020