- 22/12/2016: Implementation into the EU of the inclusion of new species into the CITES Appendices at CITES CoP17: Questions and Answers
- 05/10/2016: EU welcomes major progress for wildlife conservation at world summit in Johannesburg read more
- 23/09/2016: EU position for the 17th Conference of the Parties (CoP) to CITES - EU pushes for further tightening of wildlife trade rules at global summit on wildlife conservation press release and questions and answers
- 20/06/2016: the Council adopted Council conclusions on the EU Action Plan against Wildlife Trafficking endorsing the three priorities of the AP and calling for timely implementation of the relevant actions by the Commission, the High Representative, Europol, Eurojust and the EU Member States.
- 26/04/2016: The EU tables ambitious proposals to enhance wildlife protection and combat wildlife trafficking at CITES CoP17
The agendas and summaries for the meetings of the Management Committee, the Group of Experts of the competent CITES Management Authorities and the SRG are accessible via Circabc.