The Clean Air Policy Package
Adopted 18 December 2013
- Press release
- Questions and answers
- Press conference
- Follow-up questions to the press conference
- Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions - "A Clean Air Programme for Europe"
- Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the reduction of national emissions of certain atmospheric pollutants and amending Directive 2003/35/EC
- Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the limitation of emissions of certain pollutants into the air from medium combustion plants
- Proposal for a Council Decision on the acceptance of the Amendment to the 1999 Protocol to the 1979 Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution to Abate Acidification, Eutrophication and Ground-level Ozone
- Impact assessment accompanying the above proposals. See also the review page for the final policy scenarios of the adopted package
The new Clean Air Quality Package is the result of an in-depth review of EU's air quality policy.