Grants for public and private projects relating to public health, consumers, food safety, plant health and animal welfare are awarded by the Commission and the EU Consumers, Health and Food Executive Agency (Chafea).
For more information and calls for project proposals, see:
- Funding for health and consumers affairs project - awarded by the Commission
- Funding for health and consumer affairs projects - awarded by Chafea
- Funding for plant health projects - awarded by the Commission
- Funding for animal welfare projects - awarded by the Commission
- Funding for food safety projects - awarded by Chafea
Each year, the Commission publishes work programmes in the field of health and consumer policies fixing the broad outlines of the grants envisaged over the year.