Promotion of farm products: How to apply for support?
This page contains documents and other useful information to help professionals set up campaigns to promote and inform the public about farm products and production methods.
|Rules of the promotion regime are changing: New regulation starts applying on 1 December 2015.|
Rules applicable to programme proposals submitted before 28 February 2015
|How to use the "Enjoy! It's from Europe" signature|
National authorities in EU countries pre-select campaigns for EU support. They publish calls for proposals and pass applications on to the European Commission for consideration.
The deadlines for submitting proposals to Member States are the same each year: 15 April and 30 September. Both dates are open for submission of proposals for campaigns running within the EU and in non-EU countries.
Attention: Change of submission deadline for 2015!(Regulation 796/2014 )
Due to the transition to the new promotion regime which takes effect on 1 December 2015, only one deadline for submitting proposals to Member States is foreseen for 2015: 28 February 2015.
The rules of the scheme are laid down in EU legislation: Council Regulation 3/2008 sets out the framework, while Commission Regulation 501/2008 gives the detailed rules.
- Regulation 3/2008 on information provision and promotion measures for agricultural products on the internal market and in third countries
- Handbook [110 KB] - Provides comprehensive background information on the promotion scheme under Reg. 3/2008 and 501/2008 as well as information on the preparation of programme proposals.
- Application form [121 KB]
- Model contract [148 KB]
- Provisional timetable for measures [96 KB]
- List of competent national authorities in the Member States for administering Regulation (EC) 501/2008 [265 KB]
- Instructions on the use of the signature "Enjoy! it's from Europe"