- Ensuring a modern and sustainable EU agriculture sector that adapts to changes in climate, demographics and technologies.
- Supporting a swift conclusion to negotiations on post-2020 Common Agricultural Policy with a major focus on food security, climate and the biodiversity.
- Working with Member States on Strategic Plans, balancing EU-wide objectives with national priorities.
- Developing a long-term vision for rural areas, supporting family and medium-sized farms.
- Supporting young farmers and ensuring a fair income.
- Contributing to the ‘Farm to Fork’ strategy for sustainable, healthy and high-quality food.
- Developing an action plan for organic farming in the EU.
- Avoiding intensive farming and reducing the use of pesticides, fertilisers and chemicals as part of a zero-pollution ambition.
- Exploring ways to strengthen the system of geographical indications.
- Improving animal welfare standards.
- Conducting an impact assessment of trade deals on agriculture.
European Parliament hearings
Appointments and meetings
As part of the Commission’s commitment to transparency, Commissioners and their members of Cabinet publish information on meetings held with organisations or self-employed individuals.
- Meetings with Commissioner Wojciechowski
- Meetings with the Commissioner’s Cabinet
- Missions of Commissioner Wojciechowski
In line with the Commission's Code of Conduct for Members of the Commission, each Commissioner publishes a Declaration of Interests.
A signed, authentic version is published at the bottom of this page.
A machine-readable version of all Declarations is also published. This is in line with the requirements of the Code of Conduct.
The Declarations of Interests follow the requirements set out in Article 3 and in Annex 1 of the new Code of Conduct for Commissioners.
European Commissioner for Agriculture
2019 - present
Member of the European Court of Auditors
Member of the European Parliament
Deputy Speaker of the Polish Parliament (Sejm)
President of the Polish Supreme Audit Office (NIK)
Under-Secretary of State in the Cabinet Office with responsibility for Legislative Affairs
Member of the Polish Parliament (Sejm)
Judge at the High Court of Justice