Promotion of EU farm products
European Union farm products are unique in their quality and diversity. In an open global market, merely producing excellent food and drink is not enough. By explaining to consumers the standards and the quality of what EU agriculture puts on the table, EU promotional programmes can help European producers in an increasingly competitive world.
On this site you will also find the answers to the following questions:
- What are these promotional campaigns about?
- How does the system work?
- How much does the EU spend on it?
- Which products are concerned?
- What is the geographical coverage of the campaigns?
- Who can apply for financial support from the EU?
- Which rules and procedures apply?
You will also have access to examples of websites, TV and radio spots of promotional campaigns realised with the financial assistance of the European Union.