Last checked: 05/06/2019


UK decision to invoke Article 50 of the TEU: More information

If you move to another EU country (In this case, the 28 EU member states + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) with your car, you may need to register it in your new country. Specific conditions apply to car registration depending on the length of your stay and on the country, you are moving to.

Find out more about:

See also:

Share this page: