Commission’s advisory panel on COVID-19 (E03719)
Groupe qui opère sur base permanente
DG chef de file:
SANTE - DG Santé et sécurité alimentaire
1. The group shall provide advice to the Commission on the following:
– Formulation of response measures to be addressed to all Member States in line with the different stages of the COVID-19 pandemicepidemic in the EU as a whole and taking into account particular Member State contexts;
– Identification and mitigation of significant gaps, inconsistencies or inadequacies in measures taken or to be taken to contain and manage the spread of COVID19, including in clinical management and treatment, and overcome its impact;
– Prioritisation of health care, civil protection and other resources as well as support measures to be organised or coordinated at EU level;
– Subsequently, recommendation of policy measures for addressing and mitigating medium and long-term consequences of COVID-19.
2. The activities of the group shall complement and capitalise on the work of the European Centre of Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC).
Aider la Commission à mettre en œuvre la législation, les programmes et les politiques actuels de l'Union
Publication dans RegExp:
17 mars 2020
Décision C(2020) 1799
Dernière mise à jour:
06 mai 2020