If you want to be informed in good time about
- Important EU decisions and initiatives in the areas of taxation and customs;
- European Commission reports and studies in customs and taxation,
subscribe now to the electronic newsletters "Taxation" or/and "Customs union" issued by the Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General of the European Commission.
To subscribe and to manage personal information as well as subscription status, go to this page.
Note: Although the subscription procedure is in English only, our newsletters are issued in three languages: English, French and German. All language versions are contained in one single e-mail message.
If you applied for the newsletter from DG Taxation and Customs Union, then you will want to make sure that all our e-mails reach you. Unfortunately, servers or SPAM filters often block important messages or send them to your junk mail folder because they don't recognise the sender. To help ensure that you receive our newsletter please log in to your e-mail now and add the TAXUD-NEWS-NO-REPLY@ec.europa.eu e-mail address to your address book, contacts, and/ or “Safe Senders” list.
- Previous issues of "Taxation" and "Customs" (from 1 January 2017)
- Previous issues: "Taxation" and "Customs Union" (until 31 December 2016)
- Previous issues: "Taxation and customs union" (until 31 October 2014)
If you want to be informed about the broader economic and financial issues, you can subscribe to the newsletter published by the Commission's Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs.
Privacy Statement for the Internet Website of the Commission's Taxation and Customs Union Directorate-General.