- The AEO light version is part of the UCC e-learning programme. By the end of this 60-minutes course (UCC 14.), you should be able to:
- Describe the concept of Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status.
- Describe the different AEO authorisations and their benefits.
- Explain how a business can benefit from AEO status.
- Describe how AEO status is maintained.
- The interactive AEO eBook is a new digital training and work resource. It includes the entire content of the EU Authorised Economic Operators (AEO) Guidelines but is enriched with interactive multimedia learning activities (such as assessments points) and functionalities (see leaflet). The eBook is designed as a work support tool to be used as a complement to the UCC AEO eLearning module.
The eLearning module and eBook are accessible through free download. Please select the course in the download form.
For standalone use, please download the regular course zip folder (includes iso, exe, html or html5 formats). For integration in your local LMS system, please download the scorm zip folder. The Quick Start Guide available in the download package explains how to install the courses on your PC or system.