The 2019 #Beinclusive winners have now been announced - each taking home €10 000 for excellent work in making sport inclusive for everyone!
The winners are:
- Ginástica com Todos Associação de Ginástica do Algarve (Portugal)
- Rocking Inclusion!, “Ich will da rauf!” e.V. (Germany)
- Job Goals - Education through Football, Kicken ohne Grenzen
The three winners were announced at a special awards ceremony on 21 November in Brussels. Teams had the opportunity to present their projects to an audience of sport-inclusion experts.
The 2019 #Beinclusive finalists were:
- Football and Values, Ajuntament d’Igualada (Spain)
- HandiFly Euro Challenge, Federation Française de Parachutisme (France)
- Etnoliga, Fundacja dla Wolności (Poland)
- Community Sports Coaching Programme, Irish Prison Service (Ireland)
- Inclusive Zone Basketball for disabled people, Sint Jan Zedelgem Lions vzw (Belgium)
- The Sanctuary Runners (Ireland)
The finalists' wonderful work was also celebrated at the event; each finalist was awarded €2 500!
Congratulations to all the projects that participated in the 2019 #BeInclusive awards - projects such as these continue to drive inclusion in sport, and act as an inspiration to us all.