Update on this call:
The successful applicants have now been chosen and can be found via a news item celebrating the outcome.
The practice of sport and physical activity in Europe traditionally takes place in the framework of sport clubs and organisations. These traditional structures organise sport practices in accordance with stable rules (“the rules of the game”). In many cases, large and costly sport facilities were generally the environment where those practices were organised. However, nowadays individual needs and preferences regarding sport are evolving rapidly.
This preparatory action aims to give the opportunity to sport organisations to develop and promote new forms of practicing sport and physical activity through the adaptation of the infrastructure and/or the offer of sport activities/programmes. This includes the development of new forms of sport and physical activities, the communication about these activities and their benefits as well as the development of small, recreational sport facilities.
In order to submit an application first ensure you have an EU Login and that your organisation has registered in the Organisation Registration system:
- If you do not already have an EU Login account, go to the EU login registration page to create one. See EU Login Help for more details.
- Before registering your organisation, check to see if the organisation details do not already exist, this is applicable to organisations that have participated in the previous calls. Search in the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Platform (also applicable for Sport) to find your organisation’s unique Organisation ID. If not found, register your organisation to obtain one. See the Organisation Registration system guide for more details.
Proposals including all required annexes must be submitted using the Web Application form available here. Log in with your EU Login and use the Organisation ID to complete your organisation information. The registered information will be displayed already. Once all other sections are completed, submit the form. Please see the Sport Web Application Form guidelines for more details.
The documents relating to this call for proposals are available below.
Other languages will be provided upon request, to be sent to email@example.com (deadline for requesting translations is 3rd June 2020)
- Budget (to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form)
- Declaration on Honour (to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form)
For information only:
- Specific privacy statement
- Model grant agreement
- Model technical report and Model financial statement
- Model list of supporting documents