This preparatory action proposes to support organisations that promote sport initiatives at local level with the goal of disseminating the positive values of sport.
Values lie in the core of the European Union since the EU project was built on the common values of its Member States. Article 2 of the Treaty on European Union (TEU) states that the Union is based on the values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities. In this context, Europe needs more cohesive and inclusive societies in order to allow citizens to play an active role in democratic life. By providing a sense of belonging and a strong attachment to the principles and traditions which constitute the heart of open societies, sport can be a powerful tool for promoting common values.
Before beginning the application process, applicants are required to have both of the following:
- Applicants must have an EU Login (European Commission Authentication Service) account.
If you do not already have an EU Login account, click here to create one. The user manual to help you create a EU login is available here.
When you have created your EU Login account, please return to this page.
- Applicants should be registered in the Participant Portal.
Applicants who already have a PIC (Participant Identification Code) should use it. Otherwise, click here to register in the Participant Portal and obtain a PIC. The user manual of the Participant Portal is available here.
Once the two steps above are completed, applicants can prepare and submit an application using exclusively the online application form. The user manual of the application form is available here. A linguistic guide to the application form is now available in Spanish.
Note to applicants:
Please fill in your application form using either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is not recommended because you may encounter technical problems.
To download Mozilla Firefox, please visit https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
To download Google Chrome, please visit https://www.google.com/chrome/
The documents relating to this call for proposals are available below.
Call for proposals
Other languages will be provided upon request to be sent to email@example.com (deadline 29/06/2018)
- Declaration on honour (to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form) DOC - PDF
- Annex III – Budget for lot 1 (to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form) XLSX
- Annex III – Budget for lot 2 (to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form) XLSX
For information only
- Model grant agreement
- Annex IV and V - Model technical report and Model financial statement
- Annex VIII - List of Supporting Documents
- Privacy statement