Sport can play a role in dealing with the challenge of making people better integrated in society and may therefore contribute to enhance values such as tolerance, integration and intercultural dialogue.
At the initiative of the European Parliament, this Pilot Project aims at supporting sport-related projects organised by sport organisations, especially umbrella sport organisations. In particular, it will focus on the practice of sport and physical activity as a tool to promote a better integration of populations at risk of exclusion in the society in which they are leaving.
Before beginning the application process, applicants are required to have both of the following:
- Applicants must have an EU Login (European Commission Authentication Service) account.
If you do not already have an EU Login account, click please log on to the ECAS portal to create one. If you are having problems creating an account, please refer to the user manual to help you create an EU login.
- Applicants should be registered in the Participant Portal to obtain a PIC.
Applicants who already have a PIC (Participant Identification Code) should use it. If you have a problem creating account or logging in, please access the user manual of the Participant Portal.
Once the two steps above are completed, applicants can prepare and submit an application.
Proposals must be submitted using the online application form, attaching all required annexes.
The documents relating to this call for proposals are available below.
Call for proposals
- Budget to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form
- Declaration on Honour (to be filled in by the applicants and attached to the application form)
For information only
- Specific privacy statement
- Model grant agreement
- Annexes to the grant agreement - Model technical report and Model financial statement