Seven Flash Reports prepared by the European Social Policy Network (ESPN) are now available and offer updated information on the ongoing COVID-19 crisis from a social policy perspective as well as brief assessments. The six countries covered are Czechia, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, the Netherlands and Slovenia
These short reports discuss measures that these countries have recently introduced to:
- protect employment and mitigate loss of income
- support businesses facing high risks of disruption
- reduce the impact of the crisis on especially the most vulnerable groups.
- alleviate public health systems
- slow down the spread of the pandemic
* The ESPN Flash Reports reflect the views only of the authors, and the European Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information they contain.