To facilitate the dissemination of results, the Commission published the ninth report presenting projects and organisation supported by the European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI).
- supporting reforms of national social protection systems,
- enhancing administrative co-operation on posting of workers, and
- raising awareness on how young people can benefit from the Youth Guarantee.
In addition, it also presents EaSI-supported activities implemented in 2017 by 19 major EU-level Non Governmental Organisations (NGOs) active in the promotion of social inclusion, poverty reduction and access to finance.
In addition, they contributed to the main EU governance processes such as the Open Method of Coordination (OMC) on social protection and social inclusion and the European Semester.
The EaSI programme is a financing instrument at EU level to
- promote high level of quality and sustainable employment,
- guarantee adequate and decent social protection,
- combat social exclusion and poverty and
- improve working conditions.