On 21 April at 10:00 CEST, the European Alliance for Apprenticeships (EAfA) is organising the webinar ‘Inter-company training centres and Centres of Vocational Excellence’.
This new EAfA webinar aims to explore how inter-company training centres (ITCs) and Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVEs) can support small and medium-sized enterprises in accessing excellence in apprenticeships. The webinar will draw on the latest thinking on ITCs and CoVEs, and provide practical examples of their form and function from across Europe.
The webinar will include the following speakers:
- João Santos, Senior Expert at the Unit of Vocational Education and Training (VET), Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, European Commission;
- Andrew McCoshan, Senior Expert in VET and Director of Plexus Research & Consulting, UK;
- Jörg Markowitsch, Senior Partner and Policy Adviser at 3s Research & Consultancy, Austria.
In addition, the webinar will present two practical examples:
- Agustín F. Sigüenza, General Director of VET and Educational Equity at the Ministry of Education in Castilla y León (Spain), will present the region’s CoVE certification scheme.
- Cyriel Mentink, Chief Operating Officer at Chemelot Innovation and Learning Labs (CHILL), will describe CHILL's activities in relation to apprenticeships and innovation.
How to participate