The European Union is offering this webinar to representatives from microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in enhancing the skills of their staff with the right online trainings that achieve effective learning outcomes. The webinar will take place on 12 November.
This session is part of the webinar series “Leaders in a digital era” aiming to equip microfinance institutions’ staff with the necessary skills and understanding of tools to effectively lead a team online and conduct successful digital meetings and trainings.
Due to many restrictions caused by the ongoing corona pandemic, online trainings have become part of our professional life. They offer many opportunities for MFIs in terms of peer-exchange and innovation when they are well planned and executed.
During this session, participants will explore how to select and prepare effective, high-quality online trainings for staff in their institution. The speaker will present an overview of the similarities and differences between classroom and online trainings and show what are the key challenges and benefits of the online format.
The webinar is financed under the EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) and participation is free of charge. The session is particularly tailored to people responsible for the internal trainings in microfinance institutions, HR managers and MFIs’ trainers.
- Topic: Leaders in digital era: choosing and running online trainings
- Date: Thursday, 12 November 2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 (CET)
- Language: English
- Register here
The main speaker will deliver an interactive online session with plenty of opportunities for engagement through polls and live questions:
- Kinga Dabrowska is a Programs Manager for Responsible Finance at the Microfinance Centre. She is managing projects related to social performance management, financial education, and capacity building. She has more than 15 years of training experience and has conducted trainings on housing microfinance, energy efficiency, client protection, financial education and many others. In recent years, she has delivered many online activities including webinars, working groups, online meetings and other presentations.
By participating into this webinar, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the event’s privacy statement.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all sessions from the webinar series “Leaders in digital era”:
- Leaders in digital era: always winning team, 8 October 2020
- Leaders in digital era: choosing and running online trainings, 12 November 2020, register here
- Leaders in digital era: online meetings facilitation, 19 November 2020, register here