The European Union is offering this webinar on 21 April for microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in learning how to better measure the impact of their marketing initiatives with the Google Analytics tool.
This session is part of a series on digitalisation for microfinance institutions at the start of their technological journey. It is held as a response to the need of organisations in the microfinance sector, who have to adapt in order to keep up with digitalisation.
This webinar will provide an overview of Google Analytics - a free web analytics tool, which can help institutions to monitor their website traffic. This will allow the MFIs to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement for their online presence. During the webinar, following topics will be presented:
- Overview of the Google Analytics functionalities;
- Key things to set it up correctly on your website;
- How to read the statistics and how to share the data with relevant internal stakeholders;
- How to track the success of your marketing channels.
Topic: Google Analytics: How to Measure the Success of your Marketing
Date: Tuesday, 21 April 2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 (CET)
The main speaker will deliver an interactive online session with plenty of opportunities for engagement through polls and live questions:
- Nadia Szypilow, is an experienced digital marketing expert, who has worked across multiple marketing disciplines in various sectors: e-commerce, microfinance and IT. She stepped into the digital world in 2005 working for a web analytics tools developer, holding multiple lectures about effective usage of web analytics tools at conferences or as an invited lecturer at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics. Over the last 10 years, she has been working as a digital consultant in several e-commerce projects, using her knowledge of web analytics tools in practice.
The webinar is financed under the EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) and attendance is free of charge. The session is primarily tailored for smaller microfinance institutions, which do not have a fully-fledged IT department or for those at the start of their digital transformation.
Other events in this webinar series
This is an overview of all sessions from the webinar series on digitalisation of microfinance institutions:
- Recruitment and monitoring of IT contractors – webinar recording
- Free discounted IT tools for non-profit – webinar recording
- Sprint approach: Agile mindset and the SCRUM framework – webinar recording
- Digital capabilities for MFIs to succeed in digital era – webinar recording
- Customer Digital Behaviour for MFIs – webinar recording
- Digital and effective Client Relationship Management (CRM) – webinar recording
- Google Analytics: How to Measure the Success of your Marketing – 21 April 2020 – register here
- Building landing pages for MFIs – 27 April 2020 – register here
- Key digital trends in the financial sector – 28 April 2020 - register here