The European Union is offering a webinar for microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in mastering the key digital competencies they need to develop to succeed in the changing technological environment.
© Shutterstock / Red Deer
This webinar will help participants understand some key rules and tips in setting up an effective Client Relationship Management (CRM) system, using a number of different digital tools. The participants will also get the chance to bring their own case into the discussion.
This session is part of a series on digitalisation for microfinance institutions at the start of their technological journey. It is held for organisations in the microfinance sector, who have to adapt in order to keep up with digitalisation.
The main speaker will deliver an interactive online session with plenty of opportunities for engagement through polls and live questions:
- Bernard Golko is an executive with a proven ability to develop and implement Digital Strategies. He has led key online initiatives for several major international financial organisations in Poland and is a recognised expert in the fields of Digitisation and Process Reengineering.
The webinar is financed under the EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) and attendance is free of charge. The session is primarily tailored for smaller microfinance institutions, which do not have a fully-fledged IT department or for those at the start of their digital transformation.
Other events in this webinar series
This is an overview of all sessions from the webinar series on digitalisation of microfinance institutions:
- Recruitment and monitoring of IT contractors – webinar recording
- Free discounted IT tools for non-profit – webinar recording
- Sprint approach: Agile mindset and the SCRUM framework – webinar recording
- Digital capabilities for MFIs to succeed in digital era – webinar recording
- Customer Digital Behaviour for MFIs – webinar recording