The European Union is offering a webinar for microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in learning the key digital competencies they need to develop in order to succeed in the changing technological environment.
© Shutterstock / everything possible
The webinar, held on 10 March from 11:00 to 12:00 CET, is part of a series on digitalisation for microfinance institutions at the start of their technological journey.
It will focus on the key capabilities a microfinance institution needs to have to keep up with digitalisation, including the main roles it needs to introduce among its staff, and the most important elements needed to build a digital culture and to bridge the generational gap.
The main speaker will deliver an interactive online session with lots of opportunities for engagement through polls and live questions:
- Jarek Dmowski is a senior executive, currently independently helping large organisations and start-ups to define and implement Digital Strategies. Previously Jarek served as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Netsprint Group (adtech/digital solutions company) and as a Partner and Managing Director at Boston Consulting Group (BCG). Before BCG, Jarek spent 5 years as M&A investment banker (at ABN AMRO Corporate Finance).
This webinar is financed under EaSI Technical Assistance for microfinance and the attendance is free of charge. The session is primarily tailored to smaller microfinance institutions, which do not have a fully-fledged IT department or for those at the start of their digital transformation.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all sessions from the webinar series on digitalisation of microfinance institutions:
- Recruitment and monitoring of IT contractors – webinar recording
- Free discounted IT tools for non-profit (27 November 2019) – webinar recording
- Sprint approach: Agile mindset and the SCRUM framework – webinar recording
- Digital capabilities for MFIs to succeed in digital era – register here