This webinar on 5 December will offer practical lessons to microfinance institutions (MFI) at the beginning of their digital journey.
It will focus on free or discounted IT tools available on the market that MFIs can make use of. This is the second session from the webinar series on Digitalisation strategies for microfinance institutions.
More and more companies offer free or discounted IT tools especially to non-profit organisations. In this webinar, participants will dive deeper into available free and discounted IT tools that may be used to support MFIs e.g. in accounting, marketing, event planning, and sales.
During the webinar, the audience will get an introduction into tools such as: G-Suite, Microsoft, Salesforce (Singlify), Trello, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Digital Ateliers and Google Adwords. Differences in availability based on the region and legal status of the enterprise will be also discussed.
- Topic: Free/discounted IT tools for non-profit
- Date: Wednesday, 5 December 2019, 13:00 – 14:00 (Warsaw)
- Language: English
- Register online
Attendance for this webinar is offered by the European Union, free of charge. The session is primarily tailored to smaller microfinance institutions, which do not have a fully-fledged IT department or for those at the start of their digital transformation.
An expert will deliver an interactive online session with plenty of opportunities for engagement with the audience through polls and live questions:
- Jente Minne is a project coordinator for digital strategy at microStart, Belgium. Always passionate about IT-systems and digitalisation, he became responsible for the digital transformation of microStart in 2016. His speciality is the selection of low-cost but efficient IT-tools and the implementation of an agile mindset in the organisation.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all sessions from the webinar series:
- Recruitment and monitoring of IT contractors – webinar recording
- Free discounted IT tools for non-profit (27 November 2019) – register online
- Sprint approach: Agile mindset and the SCRUM framework (exact date to be confirmed)