With this seminar, the nine on-going projects from 2017 and 2018, and the six new Blueprint projects, which were selected in 2019, had the first opportunity to come around the same table. This event followed the first Blueprint seminar in 2018.
The seminar was a chance to network, to exchange different approaches and learn from practical examples and experiences.
Stakeholders among and beyond the Blueprint Alliances presented and discussed
- sectoral and regional skills strategies
- the role of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and the European Skills/Competences, Qualifications and Occupations (ESCO)
- how to sustain Blueprint project results
The evaluation showed that the seminar matched the expectations of an overwhelming majority (90%) of participants.
The challenge for the next seminar is to build on this momentum and
- lure in sectoral social partners and other sectoral stakeholders
- reach out to EU cluster partnerships and to regions with smart specialisation strategies
- raise the attention of structural funds authorities to the achievements and synergies of the Blueprint Alliances