Studies, surveys and reports published by the Platform help its members and observers increase their knowledge and understanding of key issues related to undeclared work.
Increasing knowledge encourages informed policy-making and structural reforms.
- Detecting and preventing bogus self-employment
- An evaluation of the scale of undeclared work in the European Union and its structural determinants:estimates using the Labour Input Method
- Under-declared employment in the European Union
- Factsheets on existing tools to address UDW
- UDW within the sharing/collaborative economy
- New developments and trends in UDW within the sharing/collaborative economy
- Elements of a preventative approach towards UDW
- Evasion of taxes and social security contributions
- Tackling undeclared work in the agricultural sector
- Case studies on cross-border cooperation
- 2017 Platform Survey Report:organisational characteristics of enforcement bodies, measures adopted to tackle undeclared work, and the use of databases and digital tools
- 2018 Platform Survey Report: obstacles to tackling undeclared work at the cross-border and national levels, bilateral and national agreements, and complaint reporting tools