Many organisations, institutions and projects collect data related to the investment in children and provide indicators, figures, statistics, reports and other information.
- The Euro-Peristat Network is working to establish a sustainable European perinatal health information system.
- The World Policy Analysis Centre provides access to global research, data and maps on social policies around the world.
- UNESCO educational game about education and gender.
- Eurostat is the statistical office of the European Union.
- The Institut national d'Études démographiques (INED) provides interactive world population maps
- The OECD family support calculator is an interactive tool which outlines how wages, tax-benefit systems and other factors affect the household income of families with children.
- The United Nations Population Information Network (POPIN) makes national, regional and international population information available.