In this database you can find inspiring practices from Public Employment Services across Europe.
The selected practices focus on issues such as supporting young people and the long-term unemployed, working with schools, and management methods.
Practices have been selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Relevance: the practices reflect EU employment policy within the context of the Europe 2020 Strategy
- Scope: the practices represent concrete PES services with specific operational objectives implemented on national, regional or local scale
- Timescale: the practices are either ongoing or were terminated after 2010
- Evidence-based: the practices are based on performance data / monitoring / evaluation
- Potential for learning and replication: the practices provide insight into success factors and outcomes, as well as challenges and lessons learnt.
To search other PES resources by theme, please consult the PES Knowledge Centre.
The PES Network is turning five17/05/2019
The PES Network is turning five
Mutual assistance in Spain – A first workshop on labour market analysis17/05/2019
Mutual assistance in Spain – A first workshop on labour market analysis
The future of benchlearning - Informal heads of PES meeting17/05/2019
The future of benchlearning - Informal heads of PES meeting