The European Union is offering a webinar to microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in setting up an effective landing page on their website in order to attract visitors, improve search engine optimisation (SEO) and build the company’s brand. The webinar will take place on 27 April.
© Andrey Suslov / Shutterstock
This session is part of a series on digitalisation for microfinance institutions at the start of their technological journey. It is held for organisations in the microfinance sector, who have to adapt in order to keep up with digitalisation.
The landing page of your company’s website is a key element to attract clients. If it is not appealing, easy to navigate or does not perform optimally, it is likely that users will go elsewhere.
This webinar will offer practical solutions to build successful landing pages, in particular for microfinance institutions. It will also focus on visual elements that make a good landing page, and explain what are wireframes and A/B testing.
The webinar will take place on Monday, 27 April 2020 at 11:00 – 12:00 (CET), in English. Attendance is free of charge.
The session is primarily tailored to smaller microfinance institutions, which do not have a fully-fledged IT department or for those at the start of their digital transformation.
By participating into this webinar you acknowledge that you have read and understood the event's privacy statement.
The main speaker will deliver an interactive online session with plenty of opportunities for engagement through polls and live questions:
- Marina Schideroff is the founder & chief design officer of Fram Creative Solutions - a company that offers complete bespoke solutions that meet their clients creative design, digital content and event management needs. Marina has worked in the IT sector for nearly 10 years and has expertise in all areas of UX/UI, designing software, apps, websites and digital products of all kinds. She has exceptional core skills in branding and brand awareness, digital project design and innovative event management.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all sessions from the webinar series on digitalisation of microfinance institutions:
- Recruitment and monitoring of IT contractors – webinar recording
- Free discounted IT tools for non-profit – webinar recording
- Sprint approach: Agile mindset and the SCRUM framework – webinar recording
- Digital capabilities for MFIs to succeed in digital era – webinar recording
- Customer Digital Behaviour for MFIs – webinar recording
- Digital and effective Client Relationship Management (CRM) – webinar recording
- Google Analytics: How to Measure the Success of your Marketing – 21 April 2020
- Building landing pages for MFIs – 27 April 2020
- Key digital trends in the financial sector – 28 April 2020
The webinar is financed under the EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI).