Part of the EU's Agenda for new skills and jobs, PARES will encourage EU-level dialogue to:
- improve cooperation between the different employment services (public, private and non-profit) in EU member countries
- define fields where they can deliver complementary services.
Why do we need this partnership?
- To make publicly-funded employment services more efficient, whether delivered by public or private employment agencies
- To improve the quality of services provided – through well-structured partnerships between private and public providers.
What does PARES consist of?
- PARES strategic dialogue – forum where employment services can share and develop good practice in cooperation and complementary service provision.
It took form of stakeholder conferences on 28-29 September 2011, 2-3 October 2012 and 24-25 October 2013, and dialogue events on:
- Effective E-Services (17 March 2015)
- Delivering a coordinated service offer (20 May 2014)
- Evaluation of partnerships (14 May 2013)
- Drafting a Memorandum of Understanding on a national level (26 April 2013)
- Fields and forms of cooperation (13 March 2012)
- Working in partnership at the local and regional Level (29 March 2012)
- PARES call for proposals – for projects by employment services that showcase the mixed provision of employment services for vulnerable groups.
- PES Practices database including organisational practices, tools and active labour market policies related to service delivery for jobseekers and employers.