The webinar, organised by the European Commission, is addressed to representatives of microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in supporting their team in the new digital working environment. It explores the concepts of digital empathy, self-awareness, online management, and relationship management in a virtual team.
This session is part of the webinar series “Leaders in a digital era” aiming to equip microfinance institutions with the necessary skills and understanding of tools to effectively lead a team online and conduct successful digital meetings and trainings.
The webinar explores in depth Digital Emotional Intelligence, a comprehensive set of technical, cognitive, meta-cognitive, and socio-emotional competencies that are grounded in universal moral values, enabling the staff of interested MFIs to face the challenges and harness the opportunities of the digital workplace.
The participants will also learn more about the latest Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning trends, dive into differences of generations in their approach to work, and get tips on how managers can support all employees in the process of embracing digitalisation.
The webinar is funded by the EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) and participation is free of charge.
- Topic: Leaders in digital era: Digital Emotional Intelligence
- Language: English
- Register here
The main speaker will deliver an interactive online session with plenty of opportunities for engagement through polls and live questions:
- Ms. Agnieszka Gasperini, is a certified Project Manager (PMP & PMI -ACP) with over 20 years of experience in multi-international projects and knowledge of 5 languages. She is also a certified SDI Facilitator, trainer & ICF coach. As a consultant she works with international clients from diverse industries by providing strategic and tactical aid in all aspects of project management, including selecting and securing optimal EU assistance programme, employee training and development.
By participating into this webinar, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the event’s privacy statement.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all sessions from the webinar series “Leaders in digital era”:
- Leaders in digital era: Always winning team, 8 October 2020, watch recording
- Leaders in digital era: Choosing and running online trainings, 12 November 2020, watch recording
- Leaders in digital era: Online meetings facilitation, 19 November 2020, watch recording
- Leaders in digital era: Emotionally Intelligent Leader, 3 December 2020
- Leaders in digital era: Emotionally Intelligent organizational culture, 10 December 2020
- Leaders in digital era: Digital Emotional Intelligence, 21 January 2021, register here