The European Union organised this webinar to representatives from microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in learning how to properly structure, plan, and direct your change projects with storytelling techniques.
This session is part of the webinar series “Leading Change in Volatile Times” aiming to equip microfinance institutions with the necessary skills and understanding to improve their communication skills in the work environment. It specially takes into account the current turbulent times, which require better coordination and new techniques and tools for optimal communication.
During this webinar, the speaker provided tips and tricks on how to properly structure, plan and direct change projects with storytelling techniques. He presented the Hollywood blockbuster strategy and showed how organisation can use the ideas of Joseph Campell and the story templates of Christoph Vogler to find the structure and the proper dramaturgy in presenting project, speeches and even company-wide change projects. The expert has successfully used this technique to guide a mid-sized German company through an impactful change process for which the project was awarded with the PR Award 2016 for "Best Change Communication in Germany".
This introductory session will be followed by an in-depth workshop in smaller groups. Two dates are available for this second session (2 December or 9 December) and interested participants can indicate their preference in the registration for this webinar.
The webinar is funded by the EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) and participation is free of charge. The session is particularly suitable for any MFI representatives who are in a management-level position and are leading a team or are working with multiple different internal and external stakeholders of a daily basis.
- Topic: Leading Change in Volatile Times - Introduction
- Language: English
- Please find here the presentation slides and video recording from the session.
The main speaker of the webinar is:
- Hajo Winkler is a change director, management consultant, Agile Corporate Entrepreneur. As founder of the start-up incubators Enigma and .garage with thousands of founders in Hamburg, Berlin, Essen and Dortmund, he is an expert in program design and projects with the topics change, future, innovation and entrepreneurial action.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all sessions from this webinar series:
- Leading Change in Volatile Times - Introduction, 25 November 2020
- Leading Change in Volatile Times - Change Management (workshop 1), 2 December 2020 (10:30 – 12:30) – Register here.
- Leading Change in Volatile Times - Change Management (workshop 2), 9 December 2020 (10:30 – 12:30)