The European Union is offering a webinar to representatives from microfinance institutions (MFI) interested in learning how to properly structure, plan, and direct your change projects with storytelling techniques. The webinar will take place on 2 December.
This second session is part of the webinar series “Leading Change in Volatile Times” aiming to equip microfinance institutions with skills and understanding to improve their communication skills in work environment. It specially takes into account the current turbulent times, which require better coordination and new techniques and tools for optimal communication.
The first webinar in the series provided tips and tricks on how to properly structure, plan and direct change projects with storytelling techniques, with the Hollywood blockbuster strategy. It showed how organisations can use the ideas of Joseph Campell and the story templates of Christoph Vogler to find structure and proper dramaturgy in presenting projects, speeches and company-wide change projects. Please find here the presentation slides and video recording from the session.
This second session will dive into specific aspects such as the constructive handling of resistance to change, how to project security and sovereignty in unclear situations, how to reflect on one's own patterns and behaviour in change situations, and the various skills and methods to professionally deal with change.
The webinar is funded by the EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EaSI) and participation is free of charge. The session is particularly suitable for any MFI representatives who are in a management-level position and are leading a team or are working with multiple different internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Topic: Leading Change in Volatile Times – part II
- Date: Wednesday, 2 December 2020 at 11:00 – 13:00 (CET)
- Language: English
- Register here
The main speaker will deliver an interactive online session with plenty of opportunities for engagement through polls and live questions:
- Hajo Winkler is a change director, management consultant, Agile Corporate Entrepreneur. As founder of the start-up incubators Enigma and .garage with thousands of founders in Hamburg, Berlin, Essen and Dortmund, he is an expert in program design and projects with the topics change, future, innovation and entrepreneurial action.
By participating into this webinar, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the event’s privacy statement.
Other events in this webinar series
Here is an overview of all sessions from this webinar series:
- Leading Change in Volatile Times - Introduction, 25 November 2020 - video recording
- Leading Change in Volatile Times - Change Management (workshop 1), 2 December 2020 (11:00 – 13:00) – register here
- Leading Change in Volatile Times - Change Management (workshop 2), 9 December 2020 (10:30 – 12:30)