Pursuant to article 9 of Regulation (EC) No 883/2004, these declarations are made by Member States to notify the European Commission of:
- any declarations made in accordance with point (l) of Article 1,
- their legislation and schemes referred to in Article 3,
- any conventions entered into as referred to in Article 8(2),
- any minimum benefits referred to in Article 58,
- any lack of an insurance system as referred to in Article 65a(1),
- substantive amendments to Member States' legislation.
The declarations indicate the date from which the Regulation applies to those conventions, schemes and benefits. They are available in English, French, German and where provided by the Member State also the official language of the Member State.
The declarations are made by the Member States and by publishing them the Commission gives the necessary publicity as required by Article 9.
The Commission does not take any responsibility for their content and publication does not mean that the Commission has approved and agreed to the content.