Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion


(Updated 2022)

Sometime in your life you may be in need of the support provided by social security benefits. If you are living in the country where you were born and satisfy the qualifying conditions, you will be entitled to receive support. But you also have the right to receive benefits if you are a national of any EU country and move to another part of the EU. The information below sets out when you are eligible for benefits, what you are entitled to and how to go about claiming it.

Cash benefits for illness
Long-term care

Accidents at work
Disability pension

Old-age and survivors
Old-age pension
Spouse pension and child pension

Main residence
Permanent residence

Pregnancy and childbirth
Child benefits

Social assistance
Social assistance

Unemployment benefits

Moving abroad
Moving abroad

Related news

No related news in the last six months.

Share this page