Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion


(Updated 2021)

 Sometime in your life you may be in need of the support provided by social security benefits. If you are living in your own country and satisfy the condition, you will be entitled to receive support, but you also have the right to receive benefits if you are a national of any EU country and move to another. The information below sets out when you are eligible for benefits, what you are entitled to and how to go about claiming.

Family benefits
Maternity and paternity benefits

Long-term care
Sickness cash benefits

Benefits in respect of accidents at work and occupational diseases
Invalidity benefits

Old-age and survivors
Survivors’ benefits
Old-age pensions and benefits

Social assistance
The right to social integration
Other social assistance allowances


Moving abroad
Combining social insurance contributions from other countries

Main residence
Main residence

No related news in the last six months.

Share this page