Promoting job mobility across the EU
The aim of this axis is to strengthen EURES, a European job mobility network that provides information, guidance and recruitment/placement services to employers, jobseekers and any citizen wishing to take advantage of freedom of movement for workers.
It covers three thematic sections:
- transparency of job vacancies, job applications and any related information for applicants and employers;
- development of services for the recruitment and placing of workers in employment;
- cross-border partnerships.
- Ensure that job vacancies and applications and corresponding information and advice, as well as any related information, are made transparent for the potential applicants and the employers.
- Support the provision of EURES services for the recruitment and placing of workers in quality and sustainable employment through the clearance of job vacancies and applications. This support will cover all phases of placement, from pre-recruitment preparation to post-placement assistance.
Who can participate?
The EURES axis of EaSI is open to:
- national, regional and local authorities;
- employment services;
- social partner organisations and other interested parties
from EU countries and EEA countries, in accordance with the EEA Agreement.
How to apply
The activities to be funded are defined in a work programme adopted by the Programme Committee.
18% of the total EaSI budget will be allocated to the EURES axis.
On 15 March 2016 the Council adopted the Commission's proposal to reinforce EURES. The network will be open to more partners, such as private employment services, and more jobs will be advertised on the EURES job portal. In addition, there will be a better online matching between candidates and vacancies.