Learn more about what the High Level Group of Advisors from the EU Scientific Advice Mechanism is working on. Actions done and the outcomes for each topic can be found trough the below links.
In case you would like to share your views, just contact us.
- Novel carbon capture and utilisation technologies: research and climate aspects
- Food from Oceans
- Authorisation processes of plant protection products in Europe
- Light-duty vehicle real-drive CO2 emissions
- Cyber Security in the European Digital Single Market
- New techniques in agricultural biotechnology
New techniques in agricultural biotechnology 2.3 MB In this Explanatory Note, the Group provides a detailed scientific description of the full spectrum of breeding techniques used for agricultural applications in plants, animals and microorganisms. »»
Cybersecurity in the European Digital Single Market 1.6 MB 2nd Scientific Opinion of the SAM HLG. Recommendations include making systems more secure, empowering users and strengthening Europe's strategically important cybersecurity industry
Closing the Gap 1.5 MB 1st Scientific Opinion of the SAM HLG
Citizen Summary 537 KB
on the 1st High Level Group Scientific Opinion