Learn more about what the High Level Group of Advisors from the EU Scientific Advice Mechanism is working on. Actions done and the outcomes for each topic can be found trough the below links.
In case you would like to share your views, just contact us.
Ongoing science advice
- Novel carbon capture and utilisation technologies: research and climate aspects
- Authorisation processes of plant protection products in Europe
Finalised science advice
- Light-duty vehicle real-drive CO2 emissions
- Cyber Security in the European Digital Single Market
- New techniques in agricultural biotechnology
- Food from the Oceans
Food from the Oceans 3.2 MB
The HLG advises on how more food and biomass can be obtained from the oceans in a way that does not deprive future generations of their benefits.
- New techniques in agricultural biotechnology 2.3 MB
- Cybersecurity in the European Digital Single Market 1.6 MB
- Glyphosate 397 KB
- Light-duty vehicle real-drive CO2 emissions 1.5 MB